Zagrebački Holding
Hrvatski English SitemapContacts


Who is responsible for fixing a damaged or missing traffic sign?
The Subsidiary Zagreb Roads and its Operating Unit Signalization are responsible for fixing damaged or missing traffic signs.

Whose is responsible for changing a street name table in the event that the name of the street changes?
The City Office for Cadastre and Land Surveying Affairs orders the production and installation of street name tables in line with the Regulations on the Manner of Street, Estate and Square Name Labelling and Street Number Labelling. Their contact number is +385 1 61 00 777.

Who decides where rubber barriers will be set up, and how?
City Office of Urban Planning, City Development, Construction, Municipal Affairs and Traffic decides about the placement of the rubber barriers.

The barriers are usually set up at the request of the citizens or city district representatives.

The installation of the barriers is arranged with the representatives of the city districts, with whom priorities are defined, and only then do the experts from the City Office go out into the field and make the decision how many barriers will be set up, and which kind.

Who is responsible for the installation of speed bumps (speed control devices)?
City Office of Urban Planning, City Development, Construction, Municipal Affairs and Traffic decides about the locations of speed bumps.

Who marks the parking spaces in the existing parking lots?
Zagrebparking marks the parking spaces in all areas where parking charges apply, and Zagreb Roads is responsible for all other parking lots as a part of regular maintenance.

What can be included in Small Municipal Actions (SMAs)?
The Statute of the City of Zagreb defines Small Municipal Actions (SMAs) as the construction, renovation and maintenance of minor municipal infrastructure facilities and minor public facilities, designed to improve the municipal standard for the citizens in a city district, which are not a part of another programme (such as minor segments of the local connection to the water supply network, sewerage network, gas, electrical power, distribution TV, green spaces, parks and children’s playgrounds, routes, side roads and side walks, fountains and public water wells, religious, cultural, sports and other public facilities).

Where and how can the citizens dispose of their construction waste?
 All information about the disposal of construction waste is available here.